Tips for all students:
- Use the agenda book to keep track of assignments and grades.
- Review and read each night even if assigned homework was completed in class.
- Your teacher is your first source of support. Ask him/her for help.
- Utilize the National Honor Society student tutors available in the library Monday - Thursday from 3:00 to 4:00.
- Join a club, sport or activity.
- Eat a well balanced diet and get plenty of sleep each night.
Progress reports are available in the counseling office on Fridays. Students may pick them up before school starts and have their teachers sign them throughout the day.
Tips for Freshmen:
This is the year to start developing study skills that will lead to a successful high school career. What you do now academically will have a direct effect on what you will be able ...more
Tips for Sophomores :
This is a good time to re-evaluate your goals for graduation and beyond. Check to see if you are on track for graduation and your post secondary plans. Challenge yourself by ...more
Tips for Juniors :
This is the year for testing. The PSAT is given in October. It is time to get serious about registering for the SAT or the ACT. Sign up for your first test after the winter break. ...more
Tips for Seniors:
College bound seniors are now meeting with their counselors to go over their post high school plans. Applications for CSU can be filed 10/1 thru 11/30. UC applications can be filed ...more