Skip to main content


 Lynda McKnight, Registrar       

Royal High School Records Office 

1402 Royal Avenue,  Simi Valley, CA 93065

        (805) 306-4875 ext 2721


         New Student Enrollment
 All new enrollments MUST provide COPIES of the following:

  • Completed Enrollment forms      Enrollment Form in English   Enrollment Form in Spanish
  • Unofficial Transcripts
  • Proof of Immunizations
  • Proof of Residency (utility bill, escrow papers, lease agreements)
  • CAHSEE scores if enrolling from a school within CA (10-12th)
  • Test  Scores (for Honors/AP)
  • CELDT scores & birth certificate if ESL (English as Second Language) student
  • Withdrawal form (if enrolling during school year)


Current seniors can log in to their Family Connections account, go to the Colleges tab and click on the Colleges  I'm Applying to link.  Under the Common App Matching Box is a blue link entitled Request Transcripts.

Click on this, fill out the information needed, then click the Request Transcripts button at the bottom of the page.

Students who attended prior to 2015:

Send a written request and enclose $5.00 in cash, cashier's check or money order.  Include the following information:

  •       Name on School Records
  •       Year of Graduation
  •       Date of Birth
  •       Address where you want your transcripts mailed
  •       Your phone number or email address



There is a $35.00 charge for duplicate diplomas.

Withdrawal Procedures

  • Parent or legal guardian requests withdrawal form in Records Office
  • Student brings withdrawal form and books to Library for clearance
  • Return ID card to ASB office and obtain signature
  • Obtain signature from counseling secretary
  • Return withdrawal form to Records Office


GPA/ Enrollment Verification
Student Insurance discount forms or CA Grant GPA request forms should
 be submitted to the Records Office.

Employers or Education Verification Agencies should send faxed request
with signed release. (Response may take up to 5 days)

Attention Graduating Seniors 

  • Sign up to have official transcripts sent to the college you will be attending prior to June 15.
  • If you have attended a Simi school since kindergarten, see the registrar for special pictures

Congratulations on your graduation from Royal High School and good luck to  you in your future endeavors!